At the heart of the Côte d’Azur in the city of Antibes, between Cannes, Saint Tropez and Monaco, near the airport of Nice lies the dreamingly beautiful Lylis L’Atelier surrounded by a picturesque landscape. It offers the ideal ambience for a customized Ayurvedic week with relaxation, yoga and healthy food.
On the six day long journey of the senses (1-6 and 15-20 October 2017) you can gather new energy and forget about the daily routine. Together we listen to healing sounds and try to achieve more calmness. In a cooking workshop you will get to know a healthy cuisine with Mediterranean spices.
- Full board with Ayurvedic cuisine (on day of arrival only dinner, on day of departure breakfast)
- Every day morning and evening yoga and relaxation according to the seven spiritual laws in harmony with the element of the day (suited for beginners)
- Analysis of the individual Ayurvedic body constitution (Sanskrit: Dosha)
- Diverse specialist lectures about Ayurveda, the science of life
- Each day joint walking in the nature
- Massage with finest essential oils from Sri Lanka
- Live-music with Sacred Fire Music
- Artflow creative workshop
- Relaxation at the pool and park area
- Time for discoveries: Visit at the Musée International de la Parfumerie and trip to the French Riviera
5 overnight stays bookable in different categories:
- Without room booking: on request
- Room “classic“: on request
- Room “deluxe”: on request
- Room “prestige”: on request
- Room “excellence” (suite): on request
Location: Lylis L’Atelier in Antibes
Transport from the airport as well as a Limousine service for overnight guests are included. There is a heliport.